Boarders in both barns enjoy full use of all Woodloch facilities, including our two indoor arenas, outdoor arenas, track, and riding trails. Visit our Facilities page to learn more about everything that Woodloch has to offer.
Woodloch welcomes a few regular farriers that stop by weekly and monthly to ensure that all horses on the property have regular hoof care. Prices vary by farrier. Stillwater Vet provides all vet services at Woodloch, including routine health and vaccinations and on-call emergencies.
Full Care Board
Woodloch offers quality full care board at affordable prices. Board includes use of a stall, hay and grain fed twice per day, daily stall cleaning, and daily turnout. Our home-grown hay is excellent quality. Stalls are bedded once per week on Fridays; additional bedding is provided by the staff as needed and charged to the owner at a discounted rate. Horse trailer parking is available to our boarders.
Pasture board is a mixed herd of mares and geldings. We do a max of 11 horses. The pasture is supplemented with round bales of mixed-grass hay when needed. Includes a private tack locker and access to all riding arenas and trails.
2017 Monthly Board Rates
- 10’x10’ stall with group turnout (Woodloch Barn): $375
- 10’x12’ stall with group turnout (Woodloch Barn): $390
- 12’x12’ stall with group turnout (Woodrunn Barn): $450
- Semi-Private paddock turnout, add $25
- Private paddock turnout, add $45
- Pasture Board: $290
Please contact us for availability.
Woodloch feeds Assurance Performance Blend by Assurance Feed. Formulated especially for athletic horses, Performance Blend is a balance of soybean oil and carbohydrate energy sources. Oil promotes more stamina and endurance, shiny hair, enhanced bloom and reduces the risk of starch overload and colic. Carbohydrates provide the quick energy needed to meet the demands of the equine athlete. The low protein level results in dryer stalls and less ammonia. Performance Blend LoCarb has a lower level of nonstructural carbohydrates (NSC) for horses sensitive to carbohydrates. Performance Blend products are fortified with natural vitamin E, a source of omega 3 fatty acids and chelated minerals.
- Trailer Parking: $15
- Truck Parking: $5
- Blanketing/Unblanketing/Wrapping $2.50 per time
- Holding Horse for Farrier/Vet $10.00 per time
- Hand Walk $10.00
- Grooming (Brushing & Hooves) $10.00
- Western Banding $25.00
- English Braiding $40.00
- Bute (per dose) $2.00 owner’s/$4.00 WL’s
- Banamine (1 dose of 10cc) $20.00
- Sulfa (per dose) $3.00 owner’s/$5.00 WL’s
- Haul to Stillwater Vet $75.00 no wait/$25.00 per hr
- Hauling Horse ($75.00 flat-rate up to 50 miles) +$0.75 per mile over 50 miles
Pay Your Board Online