Ingvill Ramberg has selected a small herd of quality broodmares to produce foals from proven international bloodlines. The evolution of the Woodloch breeding program began with their foundation mare named Finale; from her, Woodloch has bred and raised over three generations of sporthorses with emphasis on correct conformation, trainable temperaments, and athletic abilities to excel in any discipline. WL horses come from performance lines in the Oldenburg, Hanoverian, and Belgian Warmblood breeds, with recent focus on Irish Sport Horse bloodlines for the ultimate performance horse that riders can enjoy in all levels of competition.
Gray Oldenburg mare
- Wallstreet Fortune (by Wallstreet Kid, 2002)
- Double Martini (by Devon Heir, 2006)
Finale is the last offspring of the stallion Fascination (Selle Francais/Oldenburg) by Furioso II. Finale currently resides in Norway and is an endurance horse.
- WL Bourbon Street (by Bugatti, 2009)
“Flurry” competed through Training level in three-day eventing. She was in training with Olympic eventer Becky Holder and did numerous clinics with other 4* and Olympic eventing and dressage riders.
- 1st place – Steepleview Horse Trials, Training level (2012)
WL Bourbon Street
- WL Bon Bellini (by Bon Balou, 2014)
- 1st place – 23.8 at Longleaf Pines HT, Beginner Novice (1st event) w Becky Holder, April 2016
- 1st place – Training 3 at Otter Creek MayFlower Dressage, May 2016
- 3rd place – Otter Creek Spring HT, Beginner Novice, May 2016
- 6th place – Roebke’s Run HT, Area IV Beginner Novice Championship, July 2016
- 1st place – Full Gallop Farm January HT, Training w Becky Holder, January 2017
- 1st place – Southern Pines HT, Training w Becky Holder, March 2017
- 2nd place – Heart of the Carolinas HT, Modified w Becky Holder, May 2017
- 1st place – Paradise Farm HT, Training w Becky Holder, May 2017
- 2nd place – Chattahoochee Hills HT, Training w Becky Holder, July 2017
WL Darco’s Galliano
- WL Firewater (by Fairbanks, 2017)
Our “Little Orphan Roo” has grown into a bold and talented athlete, placing among the top 10 at the 2015 USEA Young Event Horse Championships with international eventer Dom Schramm in the irons. We are excited to welcome Roo’s first foal “Tigger” (sired by Fairbanks) in 2017, and can’t wait to see what other milestones this once-in-a-lifetime mare will achieve both as a broodmare and as a competitor.
- 1st place – 23.9 at Plantation Field HT (1st event) w Dom Schramm, May 2015
- Top 10 USEA Young Event Horse Championships (5-Year-Old), 2015
- WL Flagmount’s Whiskey (by Flagmount’s Freedom, 2016)
- WL Flagmount Amaretto (by Flagmount’s Freedom, 2017)
By Roaring Fever (Storm Cat) out of All Told
2006 Chestnut Thoroughbred mare
- WL Flagmount’s Fireball (by Flagmount’s Freedom, 2016)
“Penny” is an off-track Thoroughbred mare who raced in Minnesota during her long career. She has two Triple Crown winners in her pedigree (American Pharoah and Seattle Slew). She is enjoying her retirement as one of Woodloch’s wonderful broodmares – we welcomed her first colt by Irish Sport Horse stallion Flagmount’s Freedom in 2016, and we expect her to continue to contribute the Thoroughbred athleticism to future generations of event horses.
- 2017 filly by Manu Forti’s Out of the Blue (2012 Irish Draught)
“Stout” brings great bloodlines to the Woodloch breeding program, as she is a granddaughter of Secretariat. We welcomed her first foal, a lovely 2017 filly by the Irish Draught stallion Manu Forti’s Out of the Blue (by Touch of the Blues, out of a Clover Hill mare).
- CMF Royal Diamond
- 2017 filly by Flag of Diamonds